GRID4EU AT SG PARIS 2013
From June 4 to 6th was SG PARIS 2013, the event dedicated to Smart Grids, at CNIT Paris La Défense.
For this 3rd edition, the conference was attended by 2,500 visitors, 60 exhibitors and 240 speakers in 17 roundtables and 50 project presentations.
SG Paris in 2013 was the occasion for Grid4EU to participate to 4 sessions and 2 roundtables:
- RE Integration : Grid4EU presentation by ERDF, RWE and VATTENFAL
- Smart Grid on average and low tension: Grid4EU presentation by CEZ DISTRIBUCE and IBERDROLA
- Smart Grid on average and low tension: NiceGrid presentation, a Grid4EU project by ERDF, EDF and ALSTOM GRID
- Storage : Grid4EU presentation by ERDF and ENEL SPA DISTRIBUZIONE
- Managing peak demand and demand-response: participation of IBERDROLA
- Medium voltage and low voltage: a power distribution and collection grid: participation of RWE
Alongside Smart Grid Paris, Matthieu Craye, from the Directorate-General for Energy of the European Commission and EU project officer for GRID4EU, has been interviewed to present his role in the project and the vision of the European Commission regarding Smart Grids.
Keywords: SG Paris 2013