Grid4EU hosts ISGAN Annex 2 workshop
Paris, February 18th & 19th 2013
On February 18th and 19th 2013, Grid4EU hosted the ISGAN Annex 2 workshop in Paris in the presence of around 20 participants, in collaboration with KSGI and KERI.
After an update on ISGAN Annex 2 activities by the Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute (KERI), the first day of the workshop was the occasion to discuss Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) developments: experts from several ISGAN participating countries (including Ulf Ysberg from Vattenfall representing Grid4EU) shared their experience and had fruitful discussions on the topic.
On the second day, two main topics have been discussed: Islanding and Customer Engagement. During the first session, 3 Grid4EU Demonstrators were on stage:
- Lilia Consiglio (Enel Distribuzione) presented Anti-Islanding solutions to be implemented in Grid4EU Italian Demonstrator
- Zdenka Pokorna focused on Islanding in Czech Smart Region (Grid4EU Demo 5)
- Christophe Lebosse presented Islanding in Nice Grid (Grid4EU French Demonstrator)
The second session was again an occasion to focus on some Grid4EU Demonstrators with respect to Customer Engagement, namely:
- Italian Demo 4 on MV customers
- French Demo 6 on LV customers
The outputs of this 2-day workshop will be presented during the next ISGAN Executive Committee in Moscow on March 12th 2013.
Keywords: ISGAN,AMI,Customer Engagement,Islanding,Micro-Grids